- Dec 6, 2015
Annual Day Celebration on 22 December 2015 Annual Day Celebration on 22 December 2015 - The Mangement, Principal, Staff and students cordially invite you to the annual Day Celebration..more >>
- December 16, 2013
We follow the NCRET syllabus prescribed by the CBSE and the following subjects for study. The medium of instruction in the school is English. We follow the tree language program. The school has an excellent library, laboratory and facilities for sports and games. there are excellent opportunities to foster the intellectual, spiritual and moral qualities of the children. ultimately each child will learn to be self reliant and develop a style of his own.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES
- Students shall attend school on time with full uniform
- Boys are not permitted to keep long hair.
- Children should reach the school by 9.10.Late comers will not be permitted to attend classes.
- Children should be well behaved and good mannered
- All text books, note books and other stationary required should be brought to school everyday.
- Absentees should produce leave letter from the parents.
- Leave application exceeding 3 days should be accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Report cards should be returned within 3 days from the classes are going on.
- Parents are not permitted to visit class rooms while the classes are going o.
- As the medium of instruction is English, all are expected to communicate in English.
- Gold ornaments, Electronic gadgets like Mobile,CD,CD players ,Camera etc. are not permitted.
- All the students shall make themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations notified for their conduct. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for their violation.
- Students should be polite and courteous and great their teachers, elders and other respectable persons when they meet them. They should also greet one another.
- Running, playing, shouting inside the school building is not allowed. When passing along the corridors during class hours. Students shall keep silence.
- No student will be sent with a relative/stranger, unless a responsible person comes to fetch him/her.
- The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss of articles of students.
- Any damage caused to the property of the school must be immediately reported to the principal and will have to be made good.
- The class rooms, corridors and the school premises shall be kept neat and clean.
- For a serious violation of any of the school regulations, a student may be temporarily suspended according to the discretion of the principal.